We all need something to look forward to, so how about a fabulous overnight stay with breakfast in a 4-star hotel in a vibrant city of your choice – Manchester, Liverpool or Newcastle?
Imagine no worrying about red, amber or green country lists, just hop on a train or get in your car and spoil yourselves in one of three of our great Northern Cities. Our friends at INNSIDE by Melia are offering you that chance by entering our latest The Best Life Project competition.
You could be sipping cocktails in a Sky Bar in Liverpool, or exploring Newcastle from the city’s historical Quayside or starting your trip in Manchester’s coolest neighbourhood. INNSIDE by Melia have three stunning properties for you to choose from.
Relax, unwind or party, party, party, every INNSIDE by Melia property in the competition is designed to make your stay a memorable one. Three great cities to explore, rooms with thoughtful touches and great views are just waiting for you to check in.
And it gets better, the competition is offering Studio rooms which, subject to availability, will be upgraded to a Townhouse room.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the competition the entrant must sign up to The Best Life Project’s newsletter, click here. A newsletter sign up confirmation must be received from a valid email address. We also need you to share this competition on social media. For Facebook: @bezzielifeproject. For Twitter: @thebestlifepro1 and for Insta: @thebestlifeprojectuk (One form of social media is adequate, but don’t forget to tag yourself so we can track you).
The closing date for the competition is midnight on Thursday, July 1.
INNSIDE by Melia competition – Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter of the (06/2021) INNSIDE by Melia competition is The Best Life Project.
2. No entry fee or purchase is necessary
3. The closing date for the competition is midnight on Thursday, July 1.
4. The winner will be chosen at random on Friday, July 2, and notified by email as soon as possible.
5. The winner’s name will be published on the website and in the newsletter.
6. The prize must be booked and redeemed by 31.12.2021
7. The prize is: a one-night stay with breakfast for 2 people in ONE of the following hotels: INNSIDE by Melia Liverpool, Manchester, or Newcastle. A studio room will be upgraded to a Townhouse subject to availability. Bookings are subject to availability and you may have to accept alternative dates.
8. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the prize from Melia direct.
9. To enter the competition the entrant must sign up to The Best Life Project’s newsletter, click here. A newsletter sign up confirmation must be received from a valid email address. We also need you to share this competition on social media. For Facebook: tag @bezzielifeproject. For Twitter: @thebestlifepro1 and for Insta: @thebestlifeprojectuk (One form of social media is adequate, but don’t forget to tag yourself so we can track you).
10. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries or using multiple email addresses to enter will be disqualified.
11. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or older except employees of The Best Life Project and INNSIDE by Melia.
12. No additional, further, other costs or expenses are included in this prize.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and providing their explicit consent to be contacted by The Best Life Project.
14. The winner agrees The Best Life Project can use his/her/their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the winner’s prior consent.
15. The competition and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any entrant, or third party connected with this competition.
17. The accommodation provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the Terms & Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of god or any actual or real breach of any applicable law or regulation outside the Company’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
18. The decision of The Best Life Project as to those able to take part in the competition and selection of a winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.