As part of The Best Life Project’s Health and Wellbeing month, we have teamed up with leading healthcare provider, Pall Mall Medical, to offer the chance to win a women’s health screen at its Manchester clinic with a private GP, worth over £200.
A private health screen is a proactive step to help alleviate your health worries or uncover any potential issues.
Pall Mall Medical, is dedicated to improving health and wellbeing, regardless of age. So if you are interested in seeing what your current state of health is, or want to know if you’re at risk from certain health issues due to your lifestyle or family history, this is an essential prize for you.
Tailored for women, and performed in a comfortable and relaxed setting, the appointment covers all aspects of your lifestyle, family history, your own medical history, and a blood test to look for possible future problems.
To enter the competition first sign up to The Best Life Project’s newsletter, with a valid email address click here.
We also need you to share this competition on social media.
The closing date is midnight 31/07/2021 – Good Luck!
Pall Mall Clinic competition – Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter of the (07/2021) Pall Mall Clinic competition is The Best Life Project.
2. No entry fee or purchase is necessary
3. The closing date for the competition is midnight 31/07/2021
4. The winner will be chosen at random and notified by email by 02/08/2021
5. The winner’s name will be published on the website and in the newsletter.
6. The prize must be booked and redeemed by 31.12.2021
7. The prize is: One women’s health screen at the pall Mall Clinic, Manchester clinic with a private GP. The appointment covers all aspects of your lifestyle, family history, your own medical history, and a blood test to look for possible future problems.
8. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the prize from Pall Mall direct. There is no cash equivalent.
9. To enter the competition the entrant must, first and foremost, sign up to The Best Life Project’s newsletter, click here. A newsletter sign up confirmation must be received from a valid email address. We also need you to share this competition on social media. For Facebook: @bezzielifeproject. For Twitter: @thebestlifepro1 and for Insta: @thebestlifeprojectuk (One form of social media is adequate, but don’t forget to tag yourself so we can track you). A newsletter sign up confirmation must be received from a valid email address.
10. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries or using multiple email addresses to enter will be disqualified.
11. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or older except employees of The Best Life Project and Pall Mall Clinics.
12. No additional, further, other costs or expenses are included in this prize.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and providing their explicit consent to be contacted by The Best Life Project.
14. The winner agrees The Best Life Project can use his/her/their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the winner’s prior consent.
15. The competition and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any entrant, or third party connected with this competition.
17. The prize provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the Terms & Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of god or any actual or real breach of any applicable law or regulation outside the Company’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
18. The decision of The Best Life Project as to those able to take part in the competition and selection of a winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.